Thursday, April 21, 2011

I've got two tickets to paradise.

Thursday- Nerd Day
So last night I was in the bed and decided that I would just go ahead and turn in my Snead scholarship paper so I grabbed it to look at it and....the deadline was APRIL 20th!! Which was yesterday! I leap out of bed and turn on mom and dad's light and make them get up, I was about to have a panic attack. I was like "Mom I'm a failure..." I cried forever and just had to force myself to not think about it and go to sleep. This morning all I could think about was that I got Valedictorian and I'm not even going to have a scholarship cause I'm not responsible. Thankfully I have the greatest mother on the planet and she took it up there for me this morning and they took it :) Praise the Lord.
I did not dress up today because I was so stressed.
School was boring again, I almost left.
Although Seniors did dominate against Freshmen at the basketball game today.
Tomorrow I'm supposed to get up and go to Snead for a photo shoot for their catalogs and stuff
Problems with that:
1. I can't take pictures in the sun, cause my eyes are always squinty
2. I'm really bad with directions and don't really know where I'm supposed to go
3. None of my friends are going :(
4. Tomorrow is Friday and I kinda wish it was gonna be a stress free one
I'm also trying to decide if I just want to stay home tomorrow night or ride with Bro. Matt and Sis. Andrea and go to Higdon's singing... decisions, decisions.
Sorry I don't really have much interesting stuff to talk about. So I'm going to try and catch up on my 100 days of 100 photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment