Friday, November 11, 2011

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming...

Haven't posted in a quite a few days.
I'm sorry my life just isn't that interesting folks.
I get up, go to school (where I wish I would have gotten up earlier and at least attempted to look halfway decent), go to church, go to Kay and Ken's, and I sleep... a lot.
Went to yet another wedding last weekend and going to another tomorrow. Erik and Kiley's wedding was pretty much the vision I've had in my brain since I don't know... forever. So now I've got to come up with a completely different idea. I really would like to get married someday...but to who?! I'm feeling a good bit of pressure here lately because it seems like everyone I know and that are in my age group are getting married and I'm like is it normal to feel this much pressure? I'm only 18!! Oh well I'm happy right now, I guess I could be happier, but I'm def not complaining! For now I'll just continue to be the chaperone and bridesmaid :)

I've been applying for jobs in pharmacies and I'm really hoping that one will come through for me soon! I'm trying to grow up and take some responsibility. Plus I would like the extra cash... to support my shopping problem. Even though I never go shopping anymore, and it probably shows because I wear the same things every week.

Tonight I went with Chase and Kayla. It's so weird because people probably think we are sister-wives or something. I almost want Chase to tell the waitress we want a table for 4 just so she will think I have a date coming to meet us or my date just went to the bathroom or whatever. It's kind of embarrassing. Like tonight before we went home we had to go to Wal-Mart and for some reason I'm carrying around some of Chase's items such as his soap and deodorant and then we are all walking around together...weird. I try to make the most of these situations though. We went to Bridgestreet and while they went and looked at the Christmas tree and went to their stores, I stayed in Barnes and Noble :) I bought the new addition to The Beautiful Creatures series, The Sookie Stackhouse companion, and 10 Things I Hate About You (movie). Spent wayyyyy too much money on those 3 items and almost want to tell mom she can just put them up and give them to me for Christmas. I might do that actually...
Overall a fun night with good friends.

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Daisy
Daisy who?
DAISY ME ROLLIN' THEY HATIN"
hahahahaha I don't know why I think that is so funny. I've already texted it to Kendra and Natalie.

Has anyone listened to the new Taylor Swift song If This Were a Movie? It's so sad. It's like "but if this was a movie you'd be here by now". I really admire Taylor because I hear that she writes most of her songs and even if some of them aren't totally 'catchy', when I hear the lyrics I'm just like...wow she says what my brain is thinking and I'm always like I can relate with that! I mean but so can like 98% of girls in the world but you know...still. I'm also really liking T-Pain and Lily Allen's 5 o'clock in the Morning...but whatever lol. Okay and while I'm on a little music kick here let me go ahead and say I've been wanting a song that's all "I'm a girl! And I'm happy! And NO this is not a love song" and this song doesn't exactly say anything like that but it gets me pumped ha, Kelly Clarkson's What Doesn't Kill You. I might even go buy her new cd because I like it so much.

Alrighty I'm gonna throw ya 2 random pics for the night.

Plays With Squirrels aka Eric
Okay so a while back I did an entire blog on Boy Meets World and in it there was a quote from the episode where it is in the future and they are all at a reunion and Eric comes in as this mountain/philosopher man and says that his name is now Plays with Squirrels and that he married a moose and he found the meaning of life: Lose one friend, lose all friends, lose yourself. Look very closely in this picture and you will see him. When I was being a sister-wife with Kayla and Chase tonight I saw this man at Wal-Mart and took a picture very sneaky-like. So there ya go, I know I just brightened your day :)


Mags and myself
Look what Josh brought to math Wednesday?
Yep, you guessed it. His baby.
A very good friend of mine that I went to school with forever and now go to college with because Josh will follow me wherever I go in life, recently had a baby. Maggie. Wednesday he comes into math with a big pink carseat with a pink baby on the inside. For some reason I asked to hold her. Very unlike me. She was a doll. I wish she was looking at the camera, because she smiled the entire time. Someone came up while I was holding her and was like "Awuh whose baby?" and Josh smiles and replies "Hers :)" and I was like umm no deffffffff not. Later that day I had another not Hilary moment and offered to babysit her sometime. Why would I do that?! After I said it I was like okay what in the world am I going to do if they really ask me to babysit? I don't know how to take care of a baby! Oh well cross that bridge if I come to it. 
Last weekend somehow I got stuck by myself chasing Eli at the wedding and when I would try to pick him up to deliver back to Shannon and LeAnne (or Kayla or Seth or whoever happened to be around), he would do this thing where he would go all limp and lay on the ground and scream. I was about to have an anxiety attack or something. Luckily LeAnne came to my rescue.

Wow. Long blog. It's also very late, I should probably try and go to sleep.
I love you all! Hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend!!
-Hilary


No comments:

Post a Comment