Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 1. "I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine..."

A picture of yourself and 15 facts.

1. My name is Hilary Christine Morrow.
2. I have the best thing that anyone in this whole world could have.
3. In this picture I am wearing glasses, which I hardly ever do. I don't like not having peripheral vision in them.
4. I love to talk to people, so I think I am very friendly. I try to be!
5. I hardly ever leave the house without putting on perfume and jewelry.
6. I am a major reader. When most little kids carried around teddy bears and blankets, I was the weird one carrying around stacks of books.
7. My nickname (which I would rather you NOT call me) that quite a few people think of me as is "Herm" short for "Hermit". This is because I love to be by myself and I stay at home alot.
8. I have commitment issues. I call it my curse.
9. I am very sarcastic. It gets on my mother's nerves badly.
10. I have a shopping problem.
11. I over analyze everything.
12. I love to sing, even if I have no talent in it.
13. I enjoy driving. I really enjoy driving fast.
14. I am Miss Independent. I want to do everything by myself most of the time.
15. I am EXTREMELY indecisive. Which explains why I couldn't decide what to put as my last fact.

2 comments:

  1. lol i have been reading all your posts and i officially love you! and i really really miss you! i love boy meets world and you just totally gave me a blast from the plast! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe because it's after 4 a.m.... but your song lyric post titles just drew me in and so I had to keep reading.. lol. I didn't realize it but you and I are scary alike on pretty much every point listed above..I have slowed down my driving quite a bit though.. a few tickets over the years will do that.. lol. glad you've started blogging again! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete