Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 3. "Wandering down this road that we call life..."

A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Boy meets world. I love this show so much, so there are going to be a few pictures.

Cory and Topanga. The perfect couple.
Maybe the reason I haven't found a guy is because I'm waiting for him to match up to this.

True love right there.


And....Mr. Feeny. The greatest teacher of all time.

 One of my favorite quotes.
Cory: Mom, Listen, I haven't been together with Topanga for twenty-two years, but we have been together for sixteen. 'Kay, that's a lot longer than most couples have been together. I mean, when we were born, you told me that we used to take walks in our strollers together in the park. When we were two, we were best friends, I mean, I, I knew everything about this girl. I knew her favorite color. I knew her favorite food. Then we became six, you know, and Eric made fun of me because it wasn't cool to have a best friend that was a girl or even know a girl, so for the next seven years I threw dirt at her. I like to call those "the lost years". Then when I was thirteen, Mom, she put me up against my locker and she kissed me. I mean, she gave me my first kiss. She taught me how to dance. She was always talking about these crazy things and I never understood a word she said. All I understood was that she was the girl I sat up every night thinking about, and when I'm with her I feel happy to be alive. Like I can do anything. Even talk to you like this. So that's, that's what I feel is love, Mom... When I'm better because she's here... and now she won't be. So we're finished.

And more:
Cory: It was raining... you had an umbrella... I grabbed it, stuffed it down your throat, and then I opened it. Shawn, I Mary Poppinsed ya

[In the future, Eric goes by the name Plays With Squirrels]  
Mr. Feeny: Mr. Matthews?
Eric: Mr. Squirrels.  
Cory: Eric?
Eric: Plays With.

Topanga: We're supposed to see other people.
Cory: I'm supposed to see other people, you're supposed to wait until I die.

Eric: Life's tough, get a helmet.

Cory: It's hard to imagine you as a boy. Did your parents call you Mr. Feeny?

Cory: Someday, Topanga's going to be a mother, and I'm going to be the father. Or, the uncle. Or, the way I'm going, the guy down the street with the binoculars. 

Another favorite!:
Topanga: Cory, the worst thing that ever happened when we were kids was that your Pop-Tart fell on the ground.
Cory: Yeah, and you convinced me to eat it. You said, "God made dirt, dirt won't hurt."

Topanga: I'm a damsel, but not the distressed kind, one who's totally calm and in complete control of her own destiny.

Cory: You get Feeny this year?
Shawn: Yeah. You?
Cory: Yeah. Which courses?
Shawn: All of them.
Cory: Yeah, me too. 

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! I love this show too, but I had totally forgot about Plays with Squirrels Eric!!! Thanks for the chuckle this morning!!! :)

    ReplyDelete