Monday, April 11, 2011

Girls don't like boys. Girls like cars and money.

Hello Hello.
I'm back.
Life gets crazy sometimes, but I think I've decided that the blogging life is for me. However, I am very indecisive. So tomorrow I could decide that it's not again. Also, I think that every title will be a song, or a lyric :) Even if it doesn't make sense, it will probably be how I'm feeling at the moment. Today's is the lyric that I chose to go in the yearbook beside my picture.
Alrighty so to update my many readers(aka Kendra) since the last post.

1. I have broken up with Derrick. Actually it was fairly soon after the last post.
2. I DO NOT want to be a teacher and deal with kids every single day of my life. (This will not be a surprise)
3. I am still very indecisive about...everything.
4. The plan that I'm going with now is to be a gold digger. Marry for money ;)  (This will not be a surprise)
5. I am Valedictorian of my class. Sweet.
6. I got a new car. I pretty much wish I could live in it.
7. I still haven't filled out a fafsa, but I did finally order my bridesmaid dress for Ashley's wedding.
8. I want to do that thing of 100 days of 100 photos like everyone else is.

So that is all the new stuff I guess. My life is going pretty good. I have an important speech here to write in the next couple of weeks and don't have a clue what it's going to be about. I have been telling everyone that I'm just going to get up there and read Oh The Places You Will Go by Dr. Seuss. Honestly, I talk so fast no one is going to be able to understand it anyway.
I turned in my prophecy for the yearbook. It states:

In 10 years Hilary Morrow will have it all. She will have finally gotten over her commitment issues and is now a Real Housewife of Alabama married to Mr. Rich N. Right. She spends her days taking her perfect kids to soccer practice, spending her husband's money, and having her dream career of planning other peoples' weddings.

I am so random. I could never write a book, I would just have all these random scenes written with no order at all.

I went to the smokies this weekend with Rachael and had the BEST time. Here are some pics.

You can't tell as much in this pic, but I always have red eye. Always. Ask anyone. So I pretty much look like a vampire in every picture.
Okay I think there is something wrong with me because I do not know how to flip this pic. Sorry just turn your head sideways, cause it's cute. Before Dollywood.

During Dollywood.

After Dollywood. How pretty hahahahaha.

2 comments:

  1. Love Love Love your posts!! Of course, are you suprised since you are my kindred spirit! :) I didn't know you got a new car.. must fill in!!! I'm glad your doing the picture thing too. It's a lot of fun, and the fafsa thing is not as hard and intimidating as everyone makes it out to be. If you need help you know you can call or text! And I know I've already told you like crazy, but I am So So SOOOOOOO proud of you for making Valedictorian!!! That is so cool and so awesome and I know you have worked so hard! And to totally steal from Twilight..... your speech will be Epic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are kindred spirits :) The other day I was thinking I've gotta be like Jenny: get married and have kids, but still have cool career and dress fabulously! Thank you though about Valedictorian, I'm pretty proud myself. I'm trying to think of a speech I can throw some of my dry humor into ;)

    ReplyDelete