Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 2. "Do you believe in magic in a young girl's heart..."

A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
Rachael LeeAnn Rice.
When we first started going to a holiness church Rachael was my very first friend.
Everyone knows how she is, she just comes up and talks to you whether you know her or not.
Most memories from my childhood have her in them. We were always together.
Played MASH at church and begged to go home with each other after.
I pretty much lived at their house when I was little.
She had been at my house the whole day the night she got the hg and she was so little that, that was the one thing the devil had on her was, she knew her momma wouldn't let her come back to my house if she got the hg (haha).
I had been with her the whole day at school the night I got the hg and went to her house after school. She had told me and everyone else that I was going to get it that night and I did!
I love her so much, she's always there when I need her.
(excuse the make-up I had on in this pic, it was halloween)

No comments:

Post a Comment